PROPOLIS, A NATURAL ANTIBIOTIC
Propolis has been used both as food and medicine since ancient times. According to recent scientific research, propolis includes anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant and analgesic properties with applications in contemporary hygiene, therapy and cosmetology. Propolis usage and therapies:
- Internal organs and stomach diseases such as ulcers, gastritis, colitis,
- Skin diseases like acne, burns, eczema, dermatitis, fungal infections, herpes, skin wounds and stretch marks
- Wounds - Oral infections, mouth ulcers, gingivitis, dental nerve infections,
- Rhinitis, sinusitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, etc.
- Helps body to defend viruses and colds while strengthening the
- Rheumatoid arthritis, joint inflammation
Propolis is alcohol extract of 70-95 degrees.
Disolved in water, tea, or juice.
Dose for prevantative use:
Adults: 15 - 20 drops, 1 time time per day
Children: 5 - 10 drops, 1 time time per day
For cold and flu:
Adults:15 - 20 drops, 3 times per day.
Children: 5 - 10 σταγόνες, 3 times per day.
Apply externally 2-3 times a day, as many days is needed
- Brands CretanBee
- Product Code:PROP
- Reward Points:11
- Availability:In Stock
- Ex Tax:5.65€
- Price in reward points:165