PROPOLIS, A NATURAL ANTIBIOTIC
Propolis has been used both as food and medicine since ancient times. According to recent scientific research, propolis includes anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant and analgesic properties with applications in contemporary hygiene, therapy and cosmetology. Propolis usage and therapies:
- Internal organs and stomach diseases such as ulcers, gastritis, colitis, intestinal disorders
- Skin diseases like acne, burns, eczema, dermatitis, fungal infections, herpes, skin wounds and stretch marks
- Wounds - Oral infections, mouth ulcers, gingivitis, dental nerve infections, oral hygiene
- Rhinitis, sinusitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, etc.
- Helps body to defend viruses and colds while strengthening the immune system
- Rheumatoid arthritis, joint inflammation
Propolis is alcohol extract of 70-95 degrees
Daily adult dose for good health & prevention: 15-20 drops in water or tea, or juice, or pure in a teaspoon and then drink a little water. Children: 5-10 drops.
For cold and flu:
Adults 15-20 drops three times a day.
Children 5-10 drops three times a day.
Apply externally 2-3 times a day, as many days is needed
18 ml packaging
- Brands CretanBee
- Product Code: PR18P
- Reward Points: 11
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 5.65€
- Price in reward points: 110